There are so many ways to help Ethiopian children and families! A few ideas are listed below:
2. Visit Ethiopia and volunteer to help with any of our programs. Please contact Marla Hughes, our Executive Director by filling out a Contact Form if you would like assistance in planning a humanitarian trip to Ethiopia.
3. Send a young Ethiopian girl to school for $500 per year, as part of Roman’s Girls program.
4. Host a child before and/or after a major surgery. Please visit Mending Kids, International for more information.
5. Host a fundraiser for EFF at your home. EFF’s staff can provide assistance with organization and planning.
6. Arrange for your child to have a life-changing experience by helping another child in Ethiopia. Please contact Marla Hodes by completing a Contact Form.